straight people on tv show: *literally have sex*
gay people on tv show: *exist*
ok.. :\ but… ok like im not homophobic… :\ im ok with gay people but why do you have to shove it in my face… :\
Beyonce: Onika …
Nicki: Looking Trinidadian, Japanese and Indian. Got Malaysian, got that yaki, that wavy Brazilian …
THEM BITCHES THIRSTY ……
Here is what to do with some old, broken terracotta pots!
Eartha Kitt | 1960s
Quote, “I wouldn’t bother to describe me. I’m Eartha Kitt.”
you could kill a man in any of these dresses, and pretty sure no jury would convict you. those are killing-men dresses, that’s what i’m saying
The Dapper Rebels of Los Angeles, originally published in LIFE magazine, July 15, 1966.
I adore this for so many reasons.
i love this movie so much that i really want them to be together.
- me: are there any spirits listening
- ouija: yes are you alone
- me: yes
- ouija: haha nice whats up :P
- me: trying to contact my dead grandmother
- ouija: cool cool so what would u be doing if i was alive right now lol
FACT OF THE DAY: the dc in washington dc originally stood for “da capital” but abraham lincoln thought it was unprofessional and changed it
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
what stopping girl hate is about:
ending internalised misogyny and the prioritisation of men over each other
what stopping girl hate is not about:
expecting women of colour, disabled women and LGBTQA+ women to excuse racism, ableism, homophobia and transmisogyny simply because it’s coming from other women
Anonymous asked: I might be off cuz I thought of it when I was high, ngl, but I felt like nicki was basically doin the most in that video on purpose to like kinda fuck with ppl who are always buggin her about how sexual she is kinda like, "oh I'm too sexual?K."...if that makes any sense?lol
lol it makes sense, boo.
read this: http://simonefiasco.tumblr.com/post/95325482262/theroguefeminist-elliedoh-so-when-miley